OneProjectFile Terms of Service
Last updated: Jan 19, 2021
- An “Account” represents your legal relationship with OneProjectFile.
- The “Service” refers to the applications, software, products, and services provided by OneProjectFile.
- “The User,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website or Service.
- The “Website” refers to all domains and subdomains owned by Imaginelenses.
- You must be a human to create an Account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must be age 13 or older. OneProjectFile does not target its Service to children under 13. If we learn of any User under the age of 13, we will terminate that User’s Account immediately.
User Account Security
- You are responsible for keeping your Account secure while you use our Service.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your Account (even when content is posted by others who have Accounts under your Account).
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. OneProjectFile cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
OneProjectFile has the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. OneProjectFile reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranties
OneProjectFile provides the Website and the Service “as is” and “as available,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting this, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the Website and the Service including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement.
OneProjectFile does not warrant that the Service will meet your requirements; that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; that the information provided through the Service is accurate, reliable or correct; that any defects or errors will be corrected; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the Service.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss of profits, use, goodwill, or data, or for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, however arising, that result from
- your use or inability to use the Service;
- any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service;
- the Service generally or the software or systems that make the Service available;
- unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
- any other user interactions that you input or receive through your use of the Service; or
- any other matter relating to the Service.
Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend these Terms of Service at any time and will update these Terms of Service in the event of any such amendments. We will notify our Users of material changes to this Agreement at least 30 days prior to the change taking effect by posting a notice on our Website.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice.